If you're viewing our videos on the web, please keep in mind that our videos play best on Chrome.
Clear your cache and history, and then open up a fresh browser window and make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome.
To clear your cache and cookies:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data
Lower the resolution on your screen
The resolution is located in the lower right side of the video screen, indicated by an ‘HD’ button.
- If you're still having issues, please check your router and/or modem for any connection issues.
- All of our videos stream in HD, so you will need a strong connection speed in order to see the videos uninterrupted. Another option is to try hard wiring using an Ethernet cable.
If you are not using the Chrome web browser, we highly recommend downloading it for Daily Burn.
If you continue to run into issues, contact the Support team at email@example.com, and we’d be happy to investigate further!