*Please Note: Uninstalling the app will NOT automatically cancel your Daily Burn subscription.
For accounts created and billed with Google Playstore, you must manage your account with the same platform you signed up with. Unfortunately, we do not have access to Google Playstore's secure billing information, you will need to cancel directly on their platform.
How to cancel your subscription through the Google Playstore App:
1. On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
2. Select your Daily Burn subscription.
3. Tap Cancel subscription.
4. Follow the instructions.
Tip: If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions can’t be refunded, with some exceptions as specified in this article or in Google Play’s refund policies.
How to cancel your subscription through the play.google.com web browser:
1. On your computer, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
2. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
3. Click Manage > Cancel subscription.
4. Within the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
For more instructions about how to cancel your Daily Burn subscription, please use the link HERE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.